“Mr Menon is a dedicated, conscientious and caring surgeon. He has led his own subspecialty and more widely the surgical group as Clinical Director for 10 years. This challenging role brings few rewards and much criticism, all of which Mr Menon carries with upmost professionalism. He is an excellent colleague and mentor and strives to develop good relationships with colleagues and staff alike. It is my priviledge to work alongside such a role model.”
News and Images
- Faculty Certificate for participated & delivered a Lecture in the National Skill Enhancement Programme (NSEP 2021) conducted by the ASI.￼
- Certificate of appreciation
- 1st Bariatric & Metabolic surgery standardisation meeting New Delhi March 2018
- Indo UK Health Care conference – Sept 2021
- E-Certificate – Invited Lectures – MISCON 2020 – SELSI SZ Conf.